Private Prison Blog
Since March 2007 Justice Strategies, in cooperation with Grassroots Leadership, has operated Texas Prison Bid’ness, a blog that keeps Texans and others around the country informed of developments in the private prison capital of the world.
Children of Incarcerated Parents Blog
The first national blog dedicated to exploring the impact of parental incarceration on children and families.
- 03/28/17 - Grasping at the Root: A young father's path to incarceration.
- 02/27/17 - Damaging Impact of Parental Incarceration in Louisiana
- 12/12/16 - Human Rights City: Organizing for Change From the Ground Up
- 12/12/16 - International Human Rights Day – Call to Action for Our Children's Lives!
- 11/15/16 - In 2017 Our Children and Families Will Need Support More Than Ever
- 09/30/16 - Giving Voice: Children of Incarcerated Speak From Experience
- 07/27/16 - Incarceration and the Right to Childhood: What the U.S. Can Learn From South Africa
- 06/20/16 - #BlackDadsMatter: Mass Incarceration is Robbing Children of Their Fathers. Here's How to Fix It.
- 05/31/16 - Does anyone prioritize the needs of our children?
- 04/20/16 - Breaking the Cycle: A Family-focused Approach to Criminal Sentencing in Illinios