Private Prison Blog
Since March 2007 Justice Strategies, in cooperation with Grassroots Leadership, has operated Texas Prison Bid’ness, a blog that keeps Texans and others around the country informed of developments in the private prison capital of the world.
Children of Incarcerated Parents Blog
The first national blog dedicated to exploring the impact of parental incarceration on children and families.
- 12/02/15 - Incarceration Generation: Families Left Behind
- 11/02/15 - Sentencing Parents, Sentencing Children: Trick or Treat Halloween Without Mom or Dad
- 09/30/15 - Family Sentencing Alternatives: Oregon's New Pilot Program
- 09/11/15 - Equal Protection for Incarcerated Fathers Ordered in California
- 08/25/15 - A letter to the judge who sentenced her father
- 08/14/15 - Effects of Parental Incarceration
- 07/31/15 - Let Our Families Have a Future: A mother's story #4
- 07/23/15 - Let Our Families Have a Future: A Mother's Story #3
- 07/16/15 - Let Our Families Have a Future: A mother's story #2
- 06/30/15 - Let Our Families Have a Future: A mother's story #1