Private Prison Blog
Since March 2007 Justice Strategies, in cooperation with Grassroots Leadership, has operated Texas Prison Bid’ness, a blog that keeps Texans and others around the country informed of developments in the private prison capital of the world.
Children of Incarcerated Parents Blog
The first national blog dedicated to exploring the impact of parental incarceration on children and families.
- 06/30/15 - Let Our Families Have a Future: A mother's story #1
- 06/23/15 - What It's Like To Spend Father's Day In Prison
- 06/12/15 - A Family Locked Apart
- 05/21/15 - Family: The most cherished of American institutions
- 05/11/15 - They took her child away
- 04/23/15 - Parental Incarceration's Destalizing Impact on Family and Community
- 04/15/15 - Time for change: Jazree's story of parental incarceration
- 04/12/15 - Where is the 'best interest of the child' at sentencing?
- 03/30/15 - Advancing Family Integrity for All: Listen to the Experts I
- 03/17/15 - Sesame Street Made a Video, But It's Not Cute and It's Not Funny