Browse the Archives
Private Prison Blog
Since March 2007 Justice Strategies, in cooperation with Grassroots Leadership, has operated Texas Prison Bid’ness, a blog that keeps Texans and others around the country informed of developments in the private prison capital of the world.
Children of Incarcerated Parents Blog
The first national blog dedicated to exploring the impact of parental incarceration on children and families.
- 12/10/14 - Hill Briefing on Prioritizing the Needs of Children of Incarcerated Parents in the United States -Wednesday, September 3 from 11-12:30pm in RM 2253 Rayburn Building
- 11/21/14 - How Can Restorative Justice Circles Make a Difference for Children and Incarcerated Parents?
- 11/14/14 - Why Mother-Child Alternatives to Incarceration Are Vital
- 11/03/14 - How Short-term Guardianships Can Help Protect Parent-Child Relationships
- 10/21/14 - A Child’s Voice: Her Own Words
- 10/08/14 - Art for Change
- 08/28/14 - Children of Incarcerated Parents and Psychotropic Medications
- 08/25/14 - Hill Briefing on Prioritizing the Needs of Children of Incarcerated Parents in the United States -Wednesday, September 3 from 11-12:30pm in RM 2253 Rayburn Building, Washington, D.C.
- 08/21/14 - United Nations Hears About the Impact of Parental Incarceration on Children
- 08/08/14 - United States Government on the Hot Seat for the Detrimental Impact on Children of Parental Incarceration