Children of Incarcerated Parents Blog
The first national blog dedicated to exploring the impact of parental incarceration on children and families.
- 08/28/14 - Children of Incarcerated Parents and Psychotropic Medications
- 08/25/14 - Hill Briefing on Prioritizing the Needs of Children of Incarcerated Parents in the United States -Wednesday, September 3 from 11-12:30pm in RM 2253 Rayburn Building, Washington, D.C.
- 08/21/14 - United Nations Hears About the Impact of Parental Incarceration on Children
Private Prison Blog
Since March 2007 Justice Strategies, in cooperation with Grassroots Leadership, has operated Texas Prison Bid’ness, a blog that keeps Texans and others around the country informed of developments in the private prison capital of the world.
- 09/19/14 - Advocates claim victory as immigrant detainees are removed from Jack Harwell Detention Center
- 09/11/14 - CCA rumored to be getting back into immigrant family detention in South Texas
- 09/11/14 - GEO Groups' Karnes County family detention center is targeted by advocates over locking up a little girl with cancer